These are not really brownies but if you are watching your weight or looking for a healthy version of something as fudgy and good as brownies, this is it. They are made with dates and avocadoes and a mix of nuts to bind everything together which makes them super healthy and nutritious especially that they have no sugar, no oil and no flour in them.
Please in order to get the perfect fudgy consistency follow the exact recipe measurements.
You will need a blender or food processor for this, much easier than doing it by hand.
- 10 medium Medjool dates - 10 حبات تمر مدجول متوسط
- 1/2 a medium avocado - نص حبة افوكادو
- 1 cup walnuts - كوب جوز
- 1/2 cup almonds - نص كوب لوز
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder - ملعقه كبيره بودرة الكاكاو
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut - ملعقه كبيره جوز هند
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee - ملعقه صغيره قهوه سريعة التحضير
- 1/4 teaspoon salt - ربع ملعقه ملح
- Dark / milk chocolate for drizzling - شوكولا للتسييح وتزيين الوجه
- Strawberries - فراوله
- Almonds - لوز
- Cranberries - توت مجفف
- Orange zest or dried - برش برتقال او برتقال مجفف
*In your blender start by blending the walnuts and almonds, you want them fine but not too fine. You still want to be able to taste them.
*Add in the Medjool dates (they are the best because they are softer and meatier than other kinds), 1/2 the avocado and the rest of the ingredients and blend until everything is well combined.
*If you followed the recipe you should end up with a consistency that is easily formed and does not stick to your hands. Form them into squares and refrigerate for a bit while you get your toppings ready.
*Melt the chocolate and drizzle it on each piece and before it dries up cover with the topping you like in order for them to stick to the chocolate. You can enjoy them on the spot of refrigerate and enjoy later.