This chicken is so tender and FULL of flavor. I believe it to be from the Indonesian kitchen but I'm not sure, but it hits all the Asian flavors for sure from all the soy and ginger, plus the stickiness from the honey makes it out of this world. It is also so easy to make, you just drop everything in a plastic bag, drop your chicken pieces in to marinade overnight and then bake the next day. That simple! I will be serving this with some amazing green beans which I blanch in some hot water and then finish them off in the air fryer or oven. An easy delicious lunch without any effort.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce - نص كوب صوي صوص
- 1/3 -1/2 cup honey - تلت الى نص كوب عسل
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic - ملعقة طعام توم مهروس
- 1 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger - ملعقه طعام ونص زنجبيل مبروش
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil - ملعقة طعام زيت نباتي
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds for garnish - ملعقه سمسم للزينه